I’m a Certified Professional Coach from one of the best coaching programs worldwide, Erickson International and a member of the International Coaching Federation. I am guided by the International Coaching Federation’s Standards and Ethics. For more info visit https://coachfederation.org/
I like to think of Coaching as a Powerful Conversation that is all about YOU & YOUR AGENDA. I let you take the lead in the conversation by identifying what it is that you want and through the support of :
- Solution Focused tools & Methods
- visualization techniques,
- Powerful questioning
I assist you to tap into your creative self in finding the different ways to fill the gaps & overcome what’s standing in your way so that you move smoothly towards your realizing your goals & aspirations. Throughout our conversation I Dig deep with you to help you develop further awareness about yourself or the situation & See things in different perspectives. As we move forward in our sessions I help you identify & overcome your limiting mind-set, beliefs, and fears that could be stopping you from getting what you want. I follow up with you to maintain your motivation & consistency.
If you are not familiar with what life coaching is and how it works here is a summary for you:
What is Life Coaching?
- Life coaching is a partnership between a coach and a client where the coach assists the client to gain more clarity on his/her aspirations, goals, or purpose and move forward in life towards achieving them.
- The coach assists you in breaking down the barriers that could be standing in the way of creating the desired changes.
- When old stories and beliefs about yourself and the world prevent you from moving forward, the coach works with you to get rid of these stories and beliefs.
- In life coaching, you considered to be the creator of your life. From this perspective, the coach views you as the expert on your life and believes that you are competent, capable, creative, and resourceful. The coach’s role is to help you align with what you want to achieve. The coach encourages self-discovery, guides problem-solving and strategy-building all the while holding you accountable for your goals.
- A life coach is a source of motivation and inspiration that gives you the support needed to reach your full potential.
- The coach helps you stay on track and focused on your goals.
- Coaching is not about listening to your problems, pain, and history. It is about listening for the possibilities, goals, dreams and aspirations. It is about discovering, harnessing, and expanding on strengths and tools that you have.
- The coaching process is a holistic approach which looks at the present and sets goals for a successful future.
- The coach’s role is to focus on YOU and what you want to achieve, listen to what the YOU are saying and not saying, believe in you and help you maximize your potential and become the best that you can be.
- The coach works with you to create a fulfilling and successful life.